One of the best aspects of cable television is that it is always ready to use. When you cut the cable and go to an Android TV box, though, you’re on your own when it comes to installation. That’s why you’ll need the step-by-step Android TV setup instructions. In this blog we mention all the guides for Android TV setup, so scroll your mouse and read this blog and setup your Android TV.
In this time of entertainment, Android TVs and Smart TVs have evolved to benefit from the entire new trend. The difference between the two is that although smart TVs provide some smart capabilities such as streaming media, Android TVs provide a full digital experience on your TV. The phrase ‘Android TV’ technically refers to an Android-based operating system designed exclusively for screens. It converts your regular TV into a large-screen Android device, providing you with compatibility and access to the Google Play Store, as well as setup. However, you must first finish the Android TV Setup on your old or new TV. Maybe you’ll be able to enjoy an entirely new user experience on your TV.
Furthermore, if you’ve just got a new Android/Smart TV or a streaming box like Google Chromecast, you’ll need to finish the Android setup. Your television, like Android devices, requires a first-boot installation configuration. There are various options for accomplishing this. So you can use a web browser on your phone or laptop, an Android phone, or the smart TV remote to manually enter all of the information. Although no one is very skilled with a television remote, we have included it as an option.
Meanwhile, here’s the complete Android TV Setup Guide, which will walk you through the entire setup procedure. After that, you’ll be able to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other OTT apps and media on a large screen with crystal-clear picture quality.
Basic Installation and Two Methods of Installation
When you begin the installation process, you must first choose a language, create a Google account, select the programmes you want to install, and decide whether or not to utilise Google Assistant. As previously said, there are three ways to complete the process. The very first requires an Android phone, while the second involves using ‘androidtv.com setup’ to setup. The third one necessitates manually entering information using the TV remote. You can use any of them to finish the configuration. So, without any more hesitation, let’s get started with the basic setup. To begin, connect your Android TV to your computer through an HDMI cable according to the instructions supplied in the box.
Now select your preferred language and press next. You will be prompted to pair your Android phone with your television. If you have one, pick ‘Keep operating’ otherwise click ‘Skip’.
Connect the Remote to Your Android TV and turn it on
When you switch on your Android TV, the first thing you’ll have to do is pair a remote, which is different for each model. Most remotes can only turn on or off your device via an IR connection by design. Every other feature requires a Bluetooth connection. To pair your Android TV with its remote, follow the steps below.
- Switch on your Android TV or the display that’s connected to it.
- To pair your remote, follow the on-screen directions.
- A checkmark appears on the screen when the remote connects to the TV.
Androidtv.com Setup Configuration:
If you don’t have access to an Android phone, you can use a web browser to configure the androidtv.com setup. Simply follow the simple instructions below; we’ve made things easier for you. We assume you already chose ‘Skip’ when asked to pair your TV with an Android phone during the first setup. Let’s get started.
- On the next screen, after pressing ‘Skip,’ select a good wifi network.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Google Account now. Select “Use a computer or phone” to do so.
- Then, on your phone or computer, go to androidtv.com/setup.
- Next, you must input the exact code seen on your television screen.
- You need to go to your browser and log in with the same Google account that you used for your TV.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, install the recommended apps if you desire, and complete the next steps. You’re ready to utilise your Android TV now.
With the TV Remote, Setup Android TV
You’re concerned because you don’t have or can’t use an Android phone or web browser right now. Don’t be alarmed, though. We’ve got a solution right here for you. You only need to follow the instructions outlined below.
- When you’re invited to rapidly set up the TV with your phone, select Skip.
- Attach your TV to the internet and, if necessary, input the password using your remote.
- You’ll be prompted to check in to your Google Account at this point. You’ll need to use your TV remote to input information here as well.
- If you can’t type with your remote, you can skip this step. You can log in at a later time.
- Then you must complete the process by following the on-screen directions.
So now you know how to set up Android TV setup with androidtv.com setup, your Android phone, and the TV remote, you’re ready to go. All of the approaches are broken down into detailed steps so that you can comprehend everything and never have an issue. Even if the installation process is really simple, it is always beneficial to have a helping hand. Having an Android TV in your home, office, or any other location has various advantages. Not only does it turn your LCD, LED, or other TV into a brand new Smart TV, but it also gives you access to a fresh new Android experience on a huge screen.